Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

Twelve Cupcakes

Headed down to Twelve Cupcakes at United Square. Haven't tried any of their cupcakes yet, so was excited to finally get a chance to grab a bite!

There was still a wide variety of cupcakes with various mesmerizing toppings to choose from when I visited during weekday lunch time. Each cupcake sells for $3 and they have daily special flavours which change every month, which you can check out from their website.

I had an Expresso cupcake and Red Velvet cupcake (individually packed in their special octagonal plastic "enclosures" to go). I wasn't very impressed with the espresso cupcake; the espresso flavour wasn't strong enough for me, it just didn't really come out enough in either the topping or the cake. But I have to say I like their soft moist, cake like texture in their cupcakes, combined with its buttery cream frosting. The Red Velvet cupcake was not bad at all. The strong, cheesy flavour from the vanilla cream cheese frosting complemented the soft, fluffy red velvet cupcake. Can't wait to try out the other flavours =)

1 comment: